Villa Silvana has been the home of the d’Esposito family since the early 1970s when it was bought from the original owners, the Gargiulo family. In 1975 the villa underwent extensive renovation work which enhanced the Liberty Style which had always distinguished it.
- Great care has been taken of the garden over the years and the house is completely surrounded by lush vegetation, making it one of the finest gardens on the Sorrentine Peninsula
- The villa is perched on the top of the cliff with a magical winding pathway which leads down to the port and to its own private landing place
- The reception rooms in the villa are on different floors and provide the perfect settings for events of all kinds
- Villa Silvana is available for a minimum of 20 adult guests and includes the menu, all preparations, flower arrangements with seasonal flowers on the tables and in the Villa, as well as the exclusive hire of the Villa throughout the reception
- Printed personalized menus will be provided
- Available to host symbolic ceremonies