Villa Eliana is a dream location for weddings with a fantastic terrace that looks out upon a truly unique view, embracing within just one glance the whole of the Neapolitan Gulf, from Mount Vesuvius to Ischia, Procida and Capri. It is a wedding location that has to be seen to be truly appreciated.
- Originally a private home built in the 1960s by Neapolitan ship-owner Achille Lauro who dedicated it to his wife, Eliana, today the building is a splendid location for weddings, ceremonies and other events after being carefully restored by the Vinaccia brothers in 2000.
- Exclusive use of the whole Villa and location is given (rooms excluded) to hold a wedding reception ( if you have more than 50 adult guests you do not pay a fee for exclusive use).
- Complimentary bridal suite for the bride and groom (including breakfast) for the night of the wedding
- 12 beautifully decorated rooms available for guest accommodation
- Symbolic ceremonies available in an exclusive area of the villa with incredible sea views