Choosing a wedding photographer is a big decision.
Sophisticated Weddings believe that it is important to invest in a true professional as these photographs are lasting memories of the day and so many couples are left disappointed because they chose a photographer who didn't capture the true emotion of the day. Your photographer should make you feel comfortable and produce photographs in a style you like. Your confidence should shine through as this is one of the most important days of your life.
One of our recommended photographers is the wonderful Francesco Quaglia and here are some tips from Francesco himself:
1. When selecting your wedding photographer make sure to look at complete weddings and not just a portfolio of their best images. Choose a photographer whose style reflects the way you would like your wedding day portrayed.
2. On the wedding day, consider taking a moment to tidy the room a few minutes before the photographer arrives. Make the bed, have a quick tidy-up – it really makes a difference in the images.
3. Try to place any invitations, accessories and details together so they don’t get missed. If you have any specific items or images that you want photographed, then it’s worth sending a shot list through to your photographer beforehand.
4. Make a list prior the wedding day of any group shots you would like, that way no one gets forgotten. On the day, ask a reliable friend or relative to round up the troops when it’s time to get the group shots underway.
5. And finally, remember to take a deep breath and let it all go. Relax and enjoy your day! It will shine through in your photographs.